Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.

Exodus is a free Ultima Online server run by Sphere 56B and is set in the Mondains legacy era. Exodus was origanly designed to be an OSI server, but has come a long way since then and now has tons more features for you to explore and discover.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I would like my things replaced.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Camel

Camel

I would like my things replaced. Empty
PostSubject: I would like my things replaced.   I would like my things replaced. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:12 am

Yes let the fun begin. I got teleported to some island by a moonstone. I died on the island and there is no healers or way to ress there. So therefor I can not get my stuff back. I would like it to be replaced. Reason is cause its not my fault there were no healers or ways to ress placed on this island.
Back to top Go down
Admin Reverant
Admin
Admin Reverant

PostSubject: Re: I would like my things replaced.   I would like my things replaced. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:18 am

I would have to agree with you there but with the systems and how they have been designed i will have to leave this decision with a member of the Dev Team
Back to top Go down
http://www.exodus-uo.com
Camel

Camel

PostSubject: Re: I would like my things replaced.   I would like my things replaced. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:20 am

Not to be to much of a pain already. But how long do you think it will take. I cant do anything till I get off this island and get ressed.
Back to top Go down
Admin Reverant
Admin
Admin Reverant

PostSubject: Re: I would like my things replaced.   I would like my things replaced. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:23 am

Camel wrote:
Not to be to much of a pain already. But how long do you think it will take. I cant do anything till I get off this island and get ressed.

as soon as cloud comes online which shoudnt be to long i will try and use the console to teleport ur char as im in work atm.
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

PostSubject: Re: I would like my things replaced.   I would like my things replaced. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:42 am

Thank you for all the help so far in alleviating this matter.

I am even more appreciative of your help from work.

As of now I must still wait..But no worries..I am pretty patient..
Back to top Go down
SaCi_Br
Developer

PostSubject: Re: I would like my things replaced.   I would like my things replaced. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:13 am

You can be transported to a lot of part of the map when using the moonstone.
But in any where described in site we say that if you die you will have a healer next you.
That's why we have insurance system, to you insure your items if you die.
I'll talk with cloud about it but I don't see any problem in it.

Camel, and you are new in shard, you can get those items again easily Smile
Back to top Go down
anthony3001

anthony3001

PostSubject: Re: I would like my things replaced.   I would like my things replaced. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:14 am

use .where and what island does it say?
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

PostSubject: Re: I would like my things replaced.   I would like my things replaced. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:37 am

Saci each item insured is 1500 on death. I don't have that much. And sense I'm new I really need them item's. If something in the game is to bring you to another place please provide a healer or way back.

I had 10 items on If I was to insure them all that would of been 15000 gp. Then multiply that by the 3 times I died today. Where am I getting that kind of loot as a new player?
Check my bank there is not even 3k in there.

Anthony it was the island with fire temple. I think Fire Island.

And Saci everyone is new you just opend the shard on the 10th.

PS. get me off this island please and back to the main land.

Last edited by Camel on Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

PostSubject: Re: I would like my things replaced.   I would like my things replaced. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:45 am

To use a Moonstone it has to be inside your backpack and you cannot be inside a guarded area. When you double click the moonstone it will be placed on the ground (by you) and after 30 seconds it will sink into the ground, thus creating a colored moongate. If the location on the other side is blocked then the Moonstone will be placed back into your backpack. You may not "plant" a Moonstone while mounted.

That is from the website it is wrong. It teled me right to the island....
Back to top Go down
SaCi_Br
Developer

PostSubject: Re: I would like my things replaced.   I would like my things replaced. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:55 am

?
I didn't understand
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

PostSubject: Re: I would like my things replaced.   I would like my things replaced. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:57 am

SaCi_Br wrote:
?
I didn't understand

What don't you understand? try reading it again...
Back to top Go down
SaCi_Br
Developer

PostSubject: Re: I would like my things replaced.   I would like my things replaced. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:05 am

When you dclicked it, it sent you without open the gate?
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

PostSubject: Re: I would like my things replaced.   I would like my things replaced. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:07 am

SaCi_Br wrote:
When you dclicked it, it sent you without open the gate?

Yes no gate opened it sent me right to the island. Where I instantly got attacked...
Back to top Go down
SaCi_Br
Developer

PostSubject: Re: I would like my things replaced.   I would like my things replaced. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:15 am

Now ok.
Sure, it couldn't happen.
We are gonna see what we can do to help you.
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

PostSubject: Re: I would like my things replaced.   I would like my things replaced. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:36 am

Well I made it off the island thank you to whom ever moved me..
Back to top Go down
Admin Reverant
Admin
Admin Reverant

PostSubject: Re: I would like my things replaced.   I would like my things replaced. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 10:50 am

Camel wrote:
Well I made it off the island thank you to whom ever moved me..

not a problem " i found a way to move you "
Back to top Go down
Cloud_BR
Developer
Cloud_BR

PostSubject: Re: I would like my things replaced.   I would like my things replaced. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:07 am

Ok, sorry, fixed the gates sending you to the moonstone location without asking for confirmation
but they won't have healers, it is supposed to be do or die =p
you can go with your party (party members can enter the gate you opened)
and i added gates to send you to help room (not all will have, only the toughest ones or the ones that are completely closed)
i'm going to look for your items on the logs since the gates were bugged ok?

good game
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

PostSubject: Re: I would like my things replaced.   I would like my things replaced. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:23 pm

Cloud_BR wrote:
Ok, sorry, fixed the gates sending you to the moonstone location without asking for confirmation
but they won't have healers, it is supposed to be do or die =p
you can go with your party (party members can enter the gate you opened)
and i added gates to send you to help room (not all will have, only the toughest ones or the ones that are completely closed)
i'm going to look for your items on the logs since the gates were bugged ok?

good game

I feel bad asking for my stuff back now... I feel like there are better things you can do with your time.. if you have free time I will appreciate the returned items.... if not I will move on...

Have Fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like my things replaced.   I would like my things replaced. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like my things replaced.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.  :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: