Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.

Exodus is a free Ultima Online server run by Sphere 56B and is set in the Mondains legacy era. Exodus was origanly designed to be an OSI server, but has come a long way since then and now has tons more features for you to explore and discover.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mines Have no Ore and Tree's Won't give logs.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Camel

Camel

Mines Have no Ore and Tree's Won't give logs. Empty
PostSubject: Mines Have no Ore and Tree's Won't give logs.   Mines Have no Ore and Tree's Won't give logs. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:14 am

Why are all the mines empty and the tree's not giving logs?

I've searched about every mine and all have no ore.

And the tree's won't give log's so I can't get any gains. I'm 32 LJ

confused
Back to top Go down
Cloud_BR
Developer
Cloud_BR

PostSubject: Re: Mines Have no Ore and Tree's Won't give logs.   Mines Have no Ore and Tree's Won't give logs. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:19 am

strange, i just tried it with a test char and got ores and logs
do you have 0 on mining and lumber? cause it could be that, maybe you need to train it first
Back to top Go down
Cloud_BR
Developer
Cloud_BR

PostSubject: Re: Mines Have no Ore and Tree's Won't give logs.   Mines Have no Ore and Tree's Won't give logs. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:50 am

ok, retried now, that happened because i removed rusty and iron was asking for at least 20 skill to be found
now it's set to 0 as rusty was =]
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

PostSubject: Re: Mines Have no Ore and Tree's Won't give logs.   Mines Have no Ore and Tree's Won't give logs. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:17 am

Ahaa that is what it was. I thought I paid for training in mining but must of missed the npc when I dropped the gold. Silly me........tricks are for kids.... albino

I'll go give this a another test in a few....as of now I'm raising tailoring.... i will repost my finidngs.... But I think I know why I got no ore. I feel Embarassed

The lumber jacking issue though - at the time I would just hack and hack at a tree. And only get one log or bark every 3 journal's. I swear. And sense skills only gain on failures under 30. I was not getting gains.

Okay 'til later have yourself some fun....

And Thank you Cloud for looking into this matter.
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

PostSubject: Re: Mines Have no Ore and Tree's Won't give logs.   Mines Have no Ore and Tree's Won't give logs. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:31 pm

Okay so the mining was my fault.

But at what skill level did you test lumber jacking at?

I'm at 32.8 and have not got any wood or a gain in no lie 15 minutes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mines Have no Ore and Tree's Won't give logs.   Mines Have no Ore and Tree's Won't give logs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mines Have no Ore and Tree's Won't give logs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.  :: General Forums :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: