Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.

Exodus is a free Ultima Online server run by Sphere 56B and is set in the Mondains legacy era. Exodus was origanly designed to be an OSI server, but has come a long way since then and now has tons more features for you to explore and discover.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tanisha - Get The F**k Up(Remix)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Camel

Camel

Tanisha - Get The F**k Up(Remix) Empty
PostSubject: Tanisha - Get The F**k Up(Remix)   Tanisha - Get The F**k Up(Remix) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm

The Bad Girls Club. New Episode Every Tuesday At 10pm On Oxygen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T5AMomdy8A

I know it's on a woman's television network.. But my girl made me watch it one night for like 8 hours.. To tell you the truth though.. It is a good show. Just filled with drama... I get a good laugh out of every episode along with a better perspective into other peoples life's... "Angry" people's life's....

on a side note.... this is some funny s***... especially when she breaks the song down about :35 seconds into it....
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

PostSubject: Re: Tanisha - Get The F**k Up(Remix)   Tanisha - Get The F**k Up(Remix) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:32 pm

Sorry pans. cheers
Back to top Go down
Thargos

Thargos

PostSubject: Re: Tanisha - Get The F**k Up(Remix)   Tanisha - Get The F**k Up(Remix) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:01 am

i remember my mom waking me.
affraid
Back to top Go down
http://xegaxora.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanisha - Get The F**k Up(Remix)   Tanisha - Get The F**k Up(Remix) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanisha - Get The F**k Up(Remix)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.  :: Offtopic :: Funny Videos/Jokes-
Jump to: