Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.

Exodus is a free Ultima Online server run by Sphere 56B and is set in the Mondains legacy era. Exodus was origanly designed to be an OSI server, but has come a long way since then and now has tons more features for you to explore and discover.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can say "Wow!"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alrick

alrick

I can say "Wow!" Empty
PostSubject: I can say "Wow!"   I can say "Wow!" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:42 am

Greetings!

My name is Alec and I'm old UO player. I've played several freeshards back in 2000-2003 and developed scripts for ukrainian freeshard NightDay in 2003-2004 (it's not actually an ad because it is not english-speaking shard). Then moved to other MMOG's like AO, Neocron, WOW, EVE. Last few days I was looking for a RP shard and accidentally stumbled upon Exodus (Cloud BR linked to it at scriptsharing.dv-team.de), and decided to give it a try.

I've joined half an hour ago and so far I can tell that Exodus has the smoothest learning curve I've ever seen on a shard! The combat system is plain classic and it's awesome. Quest system gives new players their first goals, and they will start earning some coins right from the start.

As far as I can see from the guides section on the site, it's only the tip of the iceberg and a lot of interesting things yet to be explored. Not to mention that the iceberg is made of pure ice cream, judging by the quality of game play :-) I've voted fr Exodus on all three rankings, and hope that more people find this shard!

P.S. Please accept my apologies for my language (that's why I'm still not on a RP shard hehe)
Back to top Go down
SaCi_Br
Developer

I can say "Wow!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can say "Wow!"   I can say "Wow!" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:51 am

Tks To everything that u said.
Is very good receive these kind of words.
And Welcome Exodus, and be prepared, we need to write a lot of things to put in site yet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

I can say "Wow!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can say "Wow!"   I can say "Wow!" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:04 pm

What do you mean by RP? Do you dress you up in silly costumes and speak funny Elizabithian style in attempts to make others think your cool?
Back to top Go down
alrick

alrick

I can say "Wow!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can say "Wow!"   I can say "Wow!" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:57 pm

SaCi_Br wrote:
And Welcome Exodus, and be prepared, we need to write a lot of things to put in site yet Very Happy
That's good. Contributing to shard is a positive karma Smile Player contributions make dev's work easier and thus more enjoyable Wink

Camel wrote:
Do you dress you up in silly costumes and speak funny Elizabithian style in attempts to make others think your cool?
If you're serious: No, I actually meant roleplaying a character in game and obeying the RP rules.
If that was sarcasm: Yeah, RP is all about the stupid costumes and using "thee" instead of "you" Smile
Back to top Go down
Cloud_BR
Developer
Cloud_BR

I can say "Wow!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can say "Wow!"   I can say "Wow!" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:55 pm

hey camel, let's respect the playstyle he likes ok?
i actually find RP very nice, specially on UO =P

and thanks for your words =]
Back to top Go down
alrick

alrick

I can say "Wow!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can say "Wow!"   I can say "Wow!" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:04 pm

Cloud_BR wrote:
You guys earned much more praise than one post's worth Smile
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

I can say "Wow!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can say "Wow!"   I can say "Wow!" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:12 pm

Cloud_BR wrote:
hey camel, let's respect the playstyle he likes ok?
i actually find RP very nice, specially on UO =P

Sorry Cloud_BR he just got to me in game with his harsh word's of. "I hate this shard, It will never make it." So I kind of got pissed at him and wanted to get "even"...

Won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
alrick

alrick

I can say "Wow!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can say "Wow!"   I can say "Wow!" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:53 pm

Camel, I don't catch your drift in this conversation. If you are referring to me saying the words you've quoted now, I'm completely confused. I did not say this and haven't meant to say it in any of my messages.
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

I can say "Wow!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can say "Wow!"   I can say "Wow!" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:09 pm

alrick wrote:
Camel, I don't catch your drift in this conversation. If you are referring to me saying the words you've quoted now, I'm completely confused. I did not say this and haven't meant to say it in any of my messages.

Did you not say this in game? Anthony. Burger and Myself heard you....
Back to top Go down
alrick

alrick

I can say "Wow!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can say "Wow!"   I can say "Wow!" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:41 am

Ummm, nope. I'm pretty sure I did not say that. I said that having gold drops from sheep is a lot like other MMOG's (which is fresh idea for an UO shard and I liked the idea because new players get rewarded) and that I've just started here.
Why would I be saying something bad about Exodus in game and praising dev's work on the forums at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

I can say "Wow!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can say "Wow!"   I can say "Wow!" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:34 am

alrick wrote:
Ummm, nope. I'm pretty sure I did not say that. I said that having gold drops from sheep is a lot like other MMOG's (which is fresh idea for an UO shard and I liked the idea because new players get rewarded) and that I've just started here.
Why would I be saying something bad about Exodus in game and praising dev's work on the forums at the same time?

Maybe am totally mistaken. But was it you that talked alot of crap. Then we pvped at BB and when you lost you started complaining about how lightening only did 3 damage and if this was any other shard I would be dead......

Then you went on to say how much Exodus sucks and then said we would never make it as a shard?

If it is not you, I am really truly sorry for blaming you..

But if it was you I hope you understand me being upset...

If it was not you lets be friends chap....?

Cause us Russians need to stick together... Now I know you will say "I am not Russian, I am Ukrainian". But we are the same people.... and BTW I am a Russian Jew.... Smile
Back to top Go down
alrick

alrick

I can say "Wow!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can say "Wow!"   I can say "Wow!" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:38 am

That was not me, mate.
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

I can say "Wow!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can say "Wow!"   I can say "Wow!" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:41 am

alrick wrote:
That was not me, mate.

Then please accept my humble apologizes.

Adam
Back to top Go down
alrick

alrick

I can say "Wow!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can say "Wow!"   I can say "Wow!" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:52 am

Camel wrote:
Then please accept my humble apologizes.
Adam
Accepted. It is allright now when we've sorted it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I can say "Wow!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can say "Wow!"   I can say "Wow!" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can say "Wow!"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.  :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: