Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.

Exodus is a free Ultima Online server run by Sphere 56B and is set in the Mondains legacy era. Exodus was origanly designed to be an OSI server, but has come a long way since then and now has tons more features for you to explore and discover.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peerless Bosses!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud_BR
Developer
Cloud_BR

Peerless Bosses! Empty
PostSubject: Peerless Bosses!   Peerless Bosses! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:21 pm

Peerless Bosses, or just Peerlesses, are "boss" monsters that spawn in certain dungeons that were introduced with the Mondain's Legacy expansion.

Their rooms can be accessed only by acquiring certain keys.

For most, the pattern is that keys are obtained from certain monsters within the dungeons. The keys are dungeon-appropriate objects with timers (they expire after a certain period of time).

These keys are then exchanged at a certain place in the dungeon for a "main key." This key is then used to access the Peerless room.

You and your party may enter the Boss Area. Note that only party members within a 30 tiles distance will be teleported with you.

Once inside the boss room, you are under a time limit of about 2 hours. Once the time is up, your group is ejected from the room.
Once the boss is killed, another time limit, of about 10 minutes, goes into effect. You have about 10 minutes to loot or you are ejected.

The Peerlesses are as follows.

-Dread Horn, located in Twisted Weald
-Chief Paroxysmus, located in the Palace of Paroxysmus;
-Lady Melisande, located in the Blighted Grove;
-The Monstrous Interred Grizzle, located in Bedlam; and
-The Shimmering Effusion, located in the Prism of Light.
From the Peerlesses are obtained certain unique artifacts and ingredients with which certain other artifacts can be crafted.

The system is done, but still need to add every peerless and every peerless key-acquiring quests, so more info will be added on the website when they are fully spawned.
Back to top Go down
Cloud_BR
Developer
Cloud_BR

Peerless Bosses! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peerless Bosses!   Peerless Bosses! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:08 pm

c'mon, no comments guys? cheers
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

Peerless Bosses! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peerless Bosses!   Peerless Bosses! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:15 pm

I'll comment. Looks like a cool system. But to tell you the truth I will probably never use it or even see the npcs in action. I like to stay alive and keep the items I worked for. This system to me is like the champ spawner's. Just way to tough to solo and I don't hunt in groups. And unless I can easy kill something without much risk to myself or items, I will never hunt it..

And I don't see the armor we have now ever allowing me to solo these monsters.....

IMO....Not something for me.
Back to top Go down
Cloud_BR
Developer
Cloud_BR

Peerless Bosses! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peerless Bosses!   Peerless Bosses! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:19 pm

the armor "we" have now
if you used valorite you'd take A LOT less damage =p

champs are indeed hard to solo, but this one is easier, since it's only one champ (the hard part is doing the required quests)
a tamer could do it easily, just bringing A LOT of bandages, and would take a long time
and you can solo doom (i soloed while testing the whole dungeon with a 80 valorite suit and a dragon, had 100 vet, 100 healing, anatomy, magery), tough, but doable
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

Peerless Bosses! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peerless Bosses!   Peerless Bosses! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:24 pm

To me running around trying to heal myself and heal a pet and loot corpses and run from things so I don't die is not fun....While worring what will happen to my items if I die. Will I get them back? Will they decay? Will they be looted? Will I be able to get more if they decay?

I'm at 60 ar now and skeletons and zombies still damage me. Your telling me that a monster 6 times tougher will not be able to pwn me?
Back to top Go down
Cloud_BR
Developer
Cloud_BR

Peerless Bosses! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peerless Bosses!   Peerless Bosses! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:37 pm

with 80 armor they do 2 to 3 damage
and you know you can insure items for 900g right?
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

Peerless Bosses! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peerless Bosses!   Peerless Bosses! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:22 pm

Cloud_BR wrote:
with 80 armor they do 2 to 3 damage
and you know you can insure items for 900g right?

You know insurance is a big joke. Do the math. 19 item slots x 900 gp = 17,100 a death. I can't afford that Cloud...

It's not something for me...
Back to top Go down
Cloud_BR
Developer
Cloud_BR

Peerless Bosses! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peerless Bosses!   Peerless Bosses! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:50 am

Bedlam one (Monstrous Interred Grizzle) is activated =]
Back to top Go down
alrick

alrick

Peerless Bosses! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peerless Bosses!   Peerless Bosses! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:11 am

This must be a lot of fun with experienced group. Good job, Cloud!
Back to top Go down
Cloud_BR
Developer
Cloud_BR

Peerless Bosses! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peerless Bosses!   Peerless Bosses! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:19 pm

monstrous interred grizzle and dread horn have been added already ok
peerless give special artifacts and most important, crafting material for craftable artifacts
Back to top Go down
Cloud_BR
Developer
Cloud_BR

Peerless Bosses! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peerless Bosses!   Peerless Bosses! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:13 pm

added lady melisande, located on blighted grove, quest to get key given by Frightned Dryad
Back to top Go down
Fighterok

Peerless Bosses! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peerless Bosses!   Peerless Bosses! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:59 am

Cloud_BR wrote:
added lady melisande, located on blighted grove, quest to get key given by Frightned Dryad

Where i can find "blighted grove" and "Frightned Dryad"? Smile
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

Peerless Bosses! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peerless Bosses!   Peerless Bosses! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:20 am

Fighterok wrote:
Cloud_BR wrote:

Where i can find "blighted grove" and "Frightned Dryad"? Smile

I did one search and in 20 seconds found the information on uostratics and uoguide.
Back to top Go down
Cloud_BR
Developer
Cloud_BR

Peerless Bosses! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peerless Bosses!   Peerless Bosses! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:54 pm

the info can be found on the website too
ML Dungeons
Back to top Go down
Fighterok

Peerless Bosses! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peerless Bosses!   Peerless Bosses! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:25 am

How about add this information on this site? bounce
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

Peerless Bosses! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peerless Bosses!   Peerless Bosses! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:09 am

Cloud_BR wrote:
the info can be found on the website too
ML Dungeons

Fighterok wrote:
How about add this information on this site? bounce

Cloud said you could find that information on exodus website a post before yours.

Why don't you go look at the information on the website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peerless Bosses! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peerless Bosses!   Peerless Bosses! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peerless Bosses!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.  :: Announcements :: Shard News-
Jump to: