Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.

Exodus is a free Ultima Online server run by Sphere 56B and is set in the Mondains legacy era. Exodus was origanly designed to be an OSI server, but has come a long way since then and now has tons more features for you to explore and discover.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Verifying Account...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fighterok

Verifying Account... Empty
PostSubject: Verifying Account...   Verifying Account... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:14 am

Not loged in...
Server crushed or what?
Back to top Go down
Cloud_BR
Developer
Cloud_BR

PostSubject: Re: Verifying Account...   Verifying Account... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:47 am

worst =p
it froze, so it can't automatically reboot, and Reverant, who has access to the host, is probably sleeping
sorry guys, looks like it'll only open later
Back to top Go down
alrick

alrick

PostSubject: Re: Verifying Account...   Verifying Account... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:09 am

Can it be the same error I've encountered on other shard running 56b?
Code:
CRITICAL:Error Pri=2, Code=-1073741819, Desc='Exception', in CServer::Tick() #1 "receive"
The server does not let any new players in, but is still running fine for all that have logged in before this issue appear. So far, I've found no resolution for this. A workaround is to restart shard for maintenance every 24 or so hours. It helps, as the errors start to appear after prolonged server uptime.
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

PostSubject: Re: Verifying Account...   Verifying Account... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 4:08 am

alrick wrote:
Can it be the same error I've encountered on other shard running 56b?
Code:
CRITICAL:Error Pri=2, Code=-1073741819, Desc='Exception', in CServer::Tick() #1 "receive"
The server does not let any new players in, but is still running fine for all that have logged in before this issue appear. So far, I've found no resolution for this. A workaround is to restart shard for maintenance every 24 or so hours. It helps, as the errors start to appear after prolonged server uptime.

Actually everyone on line lost connection when the shard froze. So I assume the error is different.
Back to top Go down
alrick

alrick

PostSubject: Re: Verifying Account...   Verifying Account... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 4:10 am

That's good news, as it brings hopw that such freezes can be fixed. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Cloud_BR
Developer
Cloud_BR

PostSubject: Re: Verifying Account...   Verifying Account... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:02 am

it can hehe, it happened exactly when i was first setting peerless, it's ok now
sorry guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Verifying Account...   Verifying Account... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Verifying Account...
Page 1 of 1