Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.

Exodus is a free Ultima Online server run by Sphere 56B and is set in the Mondains legacy era. Exodus was origanly designed to be an OSI server, but has come a long way since then and now has tons more features for you to explore and discover.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marker messages after using maps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alrick

alrick

Marker messages after using maps Empty
PostSubject: Marker messages after using maps   Marker messages after using maps Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:30 am

Hello

I've plotted a course on a map to get the directional arrow to the checkpoints. But when I reach a checkpoint, the directional arrow did not disappear. So I reconnected and the arrow is gone. But I get the "Marker south" and "Marker North" messages above my character every five seconds or so. Please remove that event from me Wink

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Cloud_BR
Developer
Cloud_BR

PostSubject: Re: Marker messages after using maps   Marker messages after using maps Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:39 am

old maps?
Back to top Go down
alrick

alrick

PostSubject: Re: Marker messages after using maps   Marker messages after using maps Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:58 am

The ones that one can by off the cartographer vendor
Back to top Go down
alrick

alrick

PostSubject: Re: Marker messages after using maps   Marker messages after using maps Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 3:02 pm

It's gone. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marker messages after using maps   Marker messages after using maps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marker messages after using maps
Page 1 of 1