Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.

Exodus is a free Ultima Online server run by Sphere 56B and is set in the Mondains legacy era. Exodus was origanly designed to be an OSI server, but has come a long way since then and now has tons more features for you to explore and discover.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some info READ IT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
anthony3001

anthony3001

Some info READ IT Empty
PostSubject: Some info READ IT   Some info READ IT Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:03 pm

Hello recently some players have not been on and also neither is the staff i only see cloud on and some times Reverant but i never see the other 2 staff members and when we need you most your never on please can you get a seer or councilor so we got some one on to help us most of times.

Changing info with out telling us is bad for example changing animals taming values with out saying is bad please let us know on forums or in game before changing in the future.

Bugs - ya i know every shard got its bugs but why didn't you release this shard as a beta testing? people find bugs like every 10-20 mins.

i think you should of opened in beta testing and made skill gain harder and GIVE armor values to armor or even weaken monsters
and you say do a champ spawn or a good tamer can do it .......... NOT IF YOUR CHANGING TAMING VALUES! and another thing how can we go in a dungeon as we die easy

ya ya i know i properly said some stuff that dont apply no more but ah well.
Back to top Go down
Cloud_BR
Developer
Cloud_BR

Some info READ IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some info READ IT   Some info READ IT Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:14 pm

just so you know, one player pratically soloed a champion spawn today, other 2 players only appeared at the last level
one went on doom alone and is always cleaning destard
the "bugs" found are mostly wrong messages (the server was in portuguese before, so it's hard to find everything), other things are quickly fixed and are minor stuff

i just saw you playing anthony and i need to say to you: you can't expect a pet to do everything, you must heal him and attack the monster too

last night i increased armor cap of players to 85 and damage dealt by 15% aproximatly
Back to top Go down
anthony3001

anthony3001

Some info READ IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some info READ IT   Some info READ IT Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:20 pm

yes buy your words is a good tamer can do it is all you say ....

so you telling me if i went and done a champ spawn id do it leme put it to the test! last time i tryed i couldnt
Back to top Go down
Cloud_BR
Developer
Cloud_BR

Some info READ IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some info READ IT   Some info READ IT Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:52 pm

one more thing
you have 70 parrying and 60 bushido
look at the formula and you'll see that it will be extremely difficult for you to block using a shield
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

Some info READ IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some info READ IT   Some info READ IT Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:40 pm

Bushido is used in blocking?
Back to top Go down
Cloud_BR
Developer
Cloud_BR

Some info READ IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some info READ IT   Some info READ IT Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:42 pm

http://www.exodus-uo.com/combat.asp

yep, for blocking with 1 handed weapons and 2 handed weapons

note: i removed bushido from parrying with shield, cause no one reads the site and everyone forgot about it
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

Some info READ IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some info READ IT   Some info READ IT Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:45 pm

So bushido comes into effect when I have a bow in hand? Well to say I am "to close" to the npc. It would be my "Parrying" + "Bushido" skill that comes into effect....The higher the skill the better chance of not dieing... Smile Basketball
Back to top Go down
Cloud_BR
Developer
Cloud_BR

Some info READ IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some info READ IT   Some info READ IT Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:52 pm

the thing is:
the higher bushido the less chance you'll have to block with a shield, so that's what was happening with everyone, they didn't check the website, didn't know about the calculation and had 0% chance to block with shield =p
but i removed it and you'll notice the difference now
Back to top Go down
alrick

alrick

Some info READ IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some info READ IT   Some info READ IT Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:53 pm

I've locked my Bushido at 6%. That's the value it had when I've read through all the info on the site.
Back to top Go down
Cloud_BR
Developer
Cloud_BR

Some info READ IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some info READ IT   Some info READ IT Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:59 pm

you don't need to do that anymore alrick, you can unlock that, i removed bushido penalty from shield parrying
but you got some points for reading the website =P
Back to top Go down
alrick

alrick

Some info READ IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some info READ IT   Some info READ IT Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:01 pm

I've earned what I deserve by using parrying at full extent. No need for additional "staff appreciation" points, but thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some info READ IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some info READ IT   Some info READ IT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some info READ IT
Page 1 of 1