Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.

Exodus is a free Ultima Online server run by Sphere 56B and is set in the Mondains legacy era. Exodus was origanly designed to be an OSI server, but has come a long way since then and now has tons more features for you to explore and discover.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any news about the shard?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Camel

Camel

Any news about the shard? Empty
PostSubject: Any news about the shard?   Any news about the shard? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:26 am

Are we waiting for reverant to restart the server?
Back to top Go down
Admin Reverant
Admin
Admin Reverant

PostSubject: Re: Any news about the shard?   Any news about the shard? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:13 pm

Camel wrote:
WHAT STAFF MEMBER CHANGED SOMETHING..........................
Back to top Go down
http://www.exodus-uo.com
Camel

Camel

PostSubject: Re: Any news about the shard?   Any news about the shard? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:21 pm

Admin Reverant wrote:
Camel wrote:
WHAT STAFF MEMBER CHANGED SOME THING..........................

Your kidding me....well I guess you would not be kidding about a thing like that.
I'll be waiting for Exodus to come back
Wow this does suck though...
Back to top Go down
SaCi_Br
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Any news about the shard?   Any news about the shard? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:38 pm

the problem happened because of a sphere tick, nether staff can do anything about it, will report to sphere dev about this tick, and need to wait them correct it.
About the itens and chars, don't worry, all things will be replaced
Back to top Go down
SaCi_Br
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Any news about the shard?   Any news about the shard? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:55 pm

Just to give you a better overview about the problem.

We are certanlly the first sphere shard to use the biggest part of features that it “offers”.
When i say the biggest part i’m talking about near 100%.
The problem is ‘cause internaly sphere still have some bugs, and they must be found and solved. And to be find someone need to test it, and how is “testing” it ? yeah, we.

So, some problems, are because of the sphere, not because of us, so be carefull with your
words when start saying things.

We are gonna do the best possible to any one have problems.
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

PostSubject: Re: Any news about the shard?   Any news about the shard? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:08 pm

SaCi_Br wrote:
Just to give you a better overview about the problem.

We are certanlly the first sphere shard to use the biggest part of features that it “offers”.
When i say the biggest part i’m talking about near 100%.
The problem is ‘cause internaly sphere still have some bugs, and they must be found and solved. And to be find someone need to test it, and how is “testing” it ? yeah, we.

So, some problems, are because of the sphere, not because of us, so be carefull with your
words when start saying things.

We are gonna do the best possible to any one have problems.

Then if it still has bugs why would you not test it as a beta first? or tell use that it was not ready for full play. I mean you open the shard like everything was unbugged...
Back to top Go down
SaCi_Br
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Any news about the shard?   Any news about the shard? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:16 pm

Camel, every shard have bugs, everyone, i doubt u already play in a shard that never had problems.
But if u prefer we open it like a beta, spend some mouths to solve everything, and when everything get good, we delete every account and items (because it's a beta shard, we can leave things from beta to gold). And we start everything again. better ?

The shard was down not because us, is like to say to sphere dev stop send sphere to download until it's perfect, every programmer knows that always have something to correct.

And i don't know why this all. 2 hours we spent down ?
imagine 2 hours rabbit

I don't think it will change no ones life. And who lost any thing, we'll do what we could to turn the items back.
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

PostSubject: Re: Any news about the shard?   Any news about the shard? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:23 pm

I lost nothing.

And if this was a beta shard I would still stay after the wipe.

I mean if I am going to take the time to find another shard and start over why would I not just stay here?
Back to top Go down
anthony3001

anthony3001

PostSubject: Re: Any news about the shard?   Any news about the shard? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:10 pm

the tick errors normally spam right?

if thats so why not just use maxloops???????
Back to top Go down
Cloud_BR
Developer
Cloud_BR

PostSubject: Re: Any news about the shard?   Any news about the shard? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:29 pm

the error started when an account logged in and has nothing to do with any scripts, as saci said, just sphere instability
i know some accounts have disappeared, i'm trying to re-add them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any news about the shard?   Any news about the shard? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any news about the shard?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.  :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: